Using ns-3 in Education
This page is a resource for learning about ns-3 as an educational tool for networking education.
The 2011 Sigcomm Education workshop had a paper regarding ns-3 use in the classroom:
Courses using ns-3
The following courses have used ns-3 as courseware or to support projects
- Georgia Tech. ECE 6110 Dr. George Riley, Spring 2013 (also Fall 2011, Fall 2010)
- The University of Kansas EECS 780, EECS 882, and EECS 983 Dr. James Sterbenz, 2010 – 2012
- UPenn CIS 553/TCOM 512 Dr. Boon Thau Loo, Fall 2010
- Aalto University Jose Costa-Requena and Markus Peuhkuri, Fall 2011
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Bhaskaran Raman, Autumn 2008
- University of Rijeka
- Queen's University CISC 834 Dr. Hossam S. Hassanein, Ramy Atawia and Hisham Farahat, Winter 2015 (also Fall 2013, Fall 2012)
- Lalith Suresh's Lab Assignments using ns-3 page.
This page contains references to the use of ns-2 and nam in education: http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/edu/