Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email email@example.com with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- A new feature release, ns-3.26, is planned for June 2016.
- May 15: Application deadline for ns-3 SOCIS student applications.
- May 30: Registration deadline for ns-3 Annual Meeting (late fees apply after May 30).
- June 13-17: ns-3 holds its annual meeting at the University of Washington (Seattle, WA)
- June 13-14: ns-3 training
- June 15-16: Workshop on ns-3
- June 17: Workshop on Wireless Network Performance Evaluation
- 24 March 2016: A new feature release, ns-3.25, was published.
- 30 September 2015: The ns-3.24 release was updated to ns-3.24.1 to fix some build issues.
- 15 September 2015: A new feature release, ns-3.24, was published.
- 28 August 2015: Four students successfully completed the 2015 Google Summer of Code.
- 14-15 May: The ns-3 Consortium annual meeting, and developer meetings, were held following WNS3.
- 14 May 2015: A new feature release, ns-3.23, was published.
- 13-14 May: The seventh annual Workshop on ns-3 was held in Barcelona, Spain.
- 11-12 May: ns-3 training sessions (two days) was held in Barcelona, Spain.
- 11-12 April 2015: Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Chemperi held a Two Days National Workshop on “Network Simulator-3“.
- 27 March, 2015: Coding sprint on IRC
- 5 February 2015: A new feature release, ns-3.22, was published.
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.