Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- A new feature release, ns-3.27, planned for January 2017, is still in development and replanned for June.
- June 19-30: ns-3 Google Summer of Code review
- June 12-14,: ns-3 held its annual meeting in Porto
- May 4 (2017): Five Google Summer of Code projects were announced.
- October 3: A new feature release, ns-3.26, was published.
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.