Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email email@example.com with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- ns-3.28 is planned to be released on March 21.
- Release candidate 3 (https://www.nsnam.org/release/ns-allinone-3.28.rc2.tar.bz3) is available for testing.
Feb. 11:Extended to Feb. 18: Paper submissions due for Workshop on ns-3.
- March 27, 09:00 PDT. Deadline for students to apply to Google Summer of Code.
- April 23: Google Summer of Code selected student projects announced.
- May 14-August 14: Google Summer of Code projects.
- June 11-15: The annual Workshop on ns-3 and annual meeting of the ns-3 Consortium will be held at NITK Surathkal, India.
- Jan 23: ns-3 applied to the 2018 Google Summer of Code; accepted organizations to be announced on February 12.
- Dec 4-8: A week long workshop on ns-3 was held at Sim4Net in India. This event was independently organized by the sponsors.
- October 12: A new feature release, ns-3.27, was published.
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.