Difference between revisions of "Contributed Code"
(revert spam; provide example)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:28, 2 January 2008
Example of a contributed code entry:
- NS-2 Emulation Extension (optimized for wireless networks)
- Author: Daniel Mahrenholz, Svilen Ivanov
- Description: This extension enables ns-2 to emulate wireless networks -- the emulation of wired networks is improved. External nodes can run inside a User-Mode-Linux environment or on external hosts. This extension includes several performace improvements and splits ns-2 into a real-time priority simulator core and a low-priority logging thread for in-memory trace file cacheing and compression. Example scripts and helper files can be found an the external project web site. More information can be found on the tutorial page.
- Tested with: ns-2.27, ns-2.28, ns-2.29 (i386, amd64)
- Distributed as: Patch
- Location: http://www-ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/EuK/forschung/projekte/nse/index.shtml