Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- ns-3.34 is rescheduled for July 2021.
- Release Candidate: https://www.nsnam.org/releases/ns-allinone-3.34.rc1.tar.bz2
- June 21-25, 2021: Annual Workshop on ns-3 2021, held virtually.
- IETF 110 hackathon ran from March 1-4 online.
- January 9, 2021: ns-3.33 was released.
- IETF 109 hackathon ran from Nov 9-12 online.
- October 7, 2020: ns-3.32 was released.
- Google Summer of Code projects completed in early September.
- June 27, 2020: ns-3.31 was released.
- The annual Workshop on ns-3 was held virtually, June 17-18, 2020.
- Google Code-in 2019 (December 2, 2019 to January 23, 2020)
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.