Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
- ns-3.29 is being finalized for a June release.
- May 14-August 14: Google Summer of Code projects.
- WenYing Dai, "Implementation of AccECN and ECN++ in ns-3"
- Muhammad Iqbal CR, "Merging and Improvement of LTE and Wi-Fi Coexistence Module"
- Sourabh Jain, "Direct Code Execution upgrade"
- Davide Magrin, "A simulation execution manager for ns-3"
- Jude Niroshan, "Trust-based routing protocols framework"
- June 11-15: The annual Workshop on ns-3 and annual meeting of the ns-3 Consortium was held at NITK Surathkal, India.
- March 22: A new feature release, ns-3.28, was published.
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.