Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred username (different from your email address; see these guidelines) and we will create the account and enable it for write privileges.
- A new feature release, ns-3.23, is planned for May 6, 2015. Our most recent (ns-3.22) release can be downloaded here.
- 27 April: Google announces summer of code students.
- 30 April: Summer of Code in Space application deadline
- 11-12 May: ns-3 training sessions (two days) will be held in Barcelona, Spain.
- 13-14 May: The seventh annual Workshop on ns-3 will be held in Barcelona, Spain.
- 14-15 May: The ns-3 Consortium annual meeting, and developer meetings, will be held following WNS3.
- 11-12 April 2015: Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Chemperi held a Two Days National Workshop on “Network Simulator-3“.
- 27 March, 2015: Coding sprint on IRC
- 5 February 2015: A new feature release, ns-3.22, was published.
- 12 December 2014: ns-3 documentation sprint (online)
- 3 October 2014: ns-3 documentation sprint (online)
- 17 September 2014: A new feature release, ns-3.21, was published.
- September 2014: ns-3 Summer of Code in Space final reviews for our SOCIS student
- August 2014: ns-3 Google Summer of Code final reviews for our four GSoC students
- 17 June 2014: A new feature release, ns-3.20, was published.
- 8-9 May 2014: Developer meetings and ns-3 Consortium annual plenary, Atlanta GA. Meeting notes.
- 7 May 2014: The sixth annual Workshop on ns-3 was held in Atlanta, GA.
- 5-6 May 2014: The ns-3 Consortium offered two days of user training in Atlanta, preceding the Workshop on ns-3.
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.