Revision as of 18:03, 28 February 2012 by Pdbarnes
Location and Schedule
At the same hotel as SIMUTools 2012, on Saturday March 24, the day after WNS3
- The meeting site is the same site as the conference
- The meeting has no registration fees
- The meeting is open to anyone interested
- Arrangements for lunch and coffee are still being investigated.
- The tentative schedule is 09h00-17h00 with lunch break.
- Remote participation (e.g. WebEx and audio) is being investigated.
If you'd like to attend, please add your name.
- Tommaso Pecorella (University of Florence)
- Tom Henderson
- Felipe Perrone
- George Riley
- Lalith Suresh
- Peter Barnes
- Memory leaks extermination process, see John Abraham mail: 
- Review ns-3 packaging (Fedora/Ubuntu), discuss long term support for releases