Location and Schedule
At the same hotel as SIMUTools 2012, on Saturday March 24, the day after WNS3
- The meeting site is the same site as the conference
- The meeting has no registration fees
- The meeting is open to anyone interested
- Arrangements for lunch and coffee are still being investigated.
- The tentative schedule is 09h00-17h00 with lunch break.
- Remote participation (e.g. WebEx and audio) is being investigated.
If you'd like to attend, please add your name.
- Tommaso Pecorella (University of Florence)
- Tom Henderson
- Felipe Perrone
- George Riley
- Lalith Suresh
- Peter Barnes
- Nicola Baldo
- Memory leaks extermination process, see John Abraham mail: 
- Review ns-3 packaging status (Fedora/Ubuntu), discuss long term support for releases
- Review some emerging products of SAFE
- Steady state and termination detector (code will be posted in advance of meeting)
- API and architecture for data collection (code will be posted in advance of meeting)
- Experiment execution manager
- Further modularization of ns-3, including moving towards realizing the app store
- Documentation: what are requirements for future merges, and how to define a realistic path to clean up and finish the current codebase
- list netiquette and FAQ. Draft here: https://www.nsnam.org/wiki/index.php/Ns-3-users-netiquette.
- check-style mercurial hook for ns-3-dev
- new Jenkins CI system: what are the near-term requirements/priorities for this