Location and Schedule
The meeting will occur Wed March 6 through Fri March 8 at INRIA Sophia Antipolis. INRIA will provide us with a large enough conference room to meet. We will meet for three days, and people can attend whatever portion they feel like.
A more detailed schedule will be posted at a later date.
Other events this week
- Information about Monday's Annual Meeting March 2013
- Information about Tuesday's Workshop on ns-3 2013
Lodging and Directions
Attendance is free but everyone must obtain a visitor badge to enter INRIA. Please list yourself as an attendee and provide contact information as needed to email@example.com if you want to attend.
Please add your name here if you intend to attend, and which days.
- Tom Henderson, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Vedran Miletic, Wed, Thurs, Fri (Fri half day only)
- George Riley, Wed, Thurs
- Brian Swenson, Wed, Thurs
- Nicola Baldo, Wed, Thurs, Fri (Fri half day only)
- Daniel Camara, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Peter Barnes, Fri (and possibly parts of Wed, Thurs)
- Tommaso Pecorella, Wed, Thurs, Fri (Fri half day only)
- Hajime Tazaki, Wed, Thurs, Fri
- Alina Quereilhac, Wed, Thurs, Fri
Please list suggested discussion topics below and we will build a schedule at a later date. Please also suggest 'read-ahead' items as needed.
- Object Start/Stop
- ns-3 in education
- XML as a language for simulation specification, Peter Barnes' talk
- some ideas could be taken from SimGrid guys, they have rather small XML files that say a lot of things
- data collection framework
- variable test scope (bug 1563)
- Modularization of ns-3
- user feedback: what areas (documentation, API) can be improved from a user standpoint? This discussion will be based on feedback from people who have been active on the ns-3-users mailing list.
- DCE release plan review
- Time::SetResolution patch by Peter Barnes and Mathieu Lacage, how to fix it and proceed with merging