Location and Schedule
The meeting will occur Thursday-Friday, May 8-9 at Georgia Tech, Atlanta GA.
A more detailed schedule will be posted at a later date but the schedule will be primarily driven by who is attending and what everyone proposes to discuss.
See information regarding WNS3 and ns-3 training
We will create a hangout and use a speakerphone, to the extent possible.
Please add your name here if you intend to attend, and which days.
- Tom Henderson: Thurs, Fri
- Peter Barnes: Thurs, Fri
- Daniel Lertpratchya: Thurs, Fri
- Brian Swenson: Thurs, Fri
- Jared Ivey: Thurs, Fri
- Tommaso Pecorella: Thurs, Fri (depends on time difference, local time: UTC+2)
| Tommaso Pecorella
(depends on time difference, local time: UTC+2)
Please list suggested discussion topics below and we will build a schedule at a later date. Please also suggest 'read-ahead' items as needed.
- Object Start/Stop progress
- WiFi interaction between 802.11n and 802.11p features
- Memory scaling (PDB)
To be posted later.