Revision as of 10:59, 19 February 2013 by Vedranm (Add to DevelMeeting category)
Location and Schedule
Virtual, Thursday October 27 (19h00-21h00 UTC). For North American participants, this is 3pm-5pm EDT.
(Not all items were covered during the actual meeting)
- Introductions: What is everyone working on these days?
- Tom and Mitch, random number rework, 802.15.4, etc.
- INRIA, introduce Daniel Camara, update on DCE and other INRIA activities
- Peter Barnes, LLNL, would like to introduce his group
- Vedran Miletic, CSMA; reliability (with Tommaso) and optics (hopefully)
- others ...
- review of current codebase, buildbots, open code reviews, open bugs, release schedule, etc. (Tom)
- next steps with ns-3 app store concept and modular build (Mathieu)
- supporting GUIs (John)
- ns-3 for windows-- next steps (John)
- Code cleanups (Vedran Miletic)
- RPM packaging (Vedran Miletic)