Back to GSoC 2020 projects
- Project Name: SCE AQMs and TCP along with CNQ-CodelAF and LFQ
- Student: Bhaskar Kataria
- Mentors: Tom Henderson, Vivek Jain, Ankit Deepak, Mohit P. Tahiliani
- Project Goals: The project aims to implement the Some Congestion Experienced (SCE) marking feature which uses ECT(1) codepoint of Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) to deliver the earlier notification of congestion than the Congestion Experienced (CE) mark along with the TCP which responds appropriately to the SCE feedback. The project also intends to implement Controlled Delay Approximate Fairness (CoDelAF) AQM with Cheap Nasty Queueing (CNQ) and Lightweight Fair Queueing (LFQ) with SCE support. As simulation models already exist for many of the Low Latency, Low Loss, Scalable throughput (L4S) components, the project ultimately aims to provide the feature to experiment with SCE and L4S to the ns-3 community.
- Repository: https://gitlab.com/bhaskar792/ns-3-dev
- About Me: I am a second-year Computer Science and Engineering undergraduate student at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India. I have deep interests in networking, systems, and security. I have experience with C, C++, Python, and tools like Wireshark, GDB.