HOWTO configure NetBeans with ns-3
Revision as of 11:05, 4 October 2012 by Vedranm (Initial short version)
Short version, taken from ns-3-users group post.
- Insert the Makefile-wrapper for waf into the project-root ( http://ftp.samba.org/pub/unpacked/tdb/buildtools/scripts/Makefile.waf).
- Edit it till it's working;) ( you have to use the Makefile, because netbeans needs it to recognize it as a project)
- NetBeans: New Project -> C++ Project With Existing Sources -> Choose the root-folder (something like ns-3-dev)
- Waf clean/build will be executed, this may take some time.
- Edit Project properties -> Run config -> disable "Build first".
- Edit "Run command" to "./waf --run my-example". (Of course, don't use "my-example".)