Topic: ns-3.37 planning
- May 11, 2022 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada), 15h00 UTC
- May 12, 2022 08:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada), 15h00 UTC
Meeting ID: 978 3803 9084 Passcode: 457992
- ns-3.36 maintenance release?
- ns-3.37 (date??) release coordination
- Any other topics
Contributors list their priorities here.
- DCE 1.12 for ns-3.35 release
- Issues: anything with a 'bug' label
- Whitespace/style (clang-format, clang-tidy)?
- New features: !918 (lte HO failure), !370 (net device state), !821 (circle mobility), !546,!648-!650 (clipping), !431 (full duplex CSMA), !529 (distributed MPI)
- DCE 1.13 for ns-3.36/CMake, Linux 5.10 kernel
- Move unmaintained modules to app store (e.g. wimax)
- Update tutorial (with Mohit Tahiliani)
- architecture for multi-link (multi-phy)
- 11be items
- preparatory changes (Queue !891)
- Ptr bool idiom
- Gabriel Arrobo: Need to clean out old issues/MRs? Tom: perhaps a post-release task to find stale/'no longer relevant' tasks? Peter: don't want to lose some of these; can we tag them somehow?
- Peter: when issues are closed not by merged, can't determine whether 'fixed' or 'not relevant'... need to mark them.