Revision as of 11:46, 9 June 2021 by Zakaria (→Project Overview: Updated Repository to point to modified branch)
Back to NSoC 2021 projects
- Project Name: Integration of MIPv6 module into ns-3
- Student: Zakaria Arzoo
- Mentors: Tommaso Pecorella, Manoj Kumar Rana
- Project Goals: The MIPv6 module had already been implemented in ns-3 in the GSoC project 2017, “Mobile IPv6 Implementation with LTE support”. But, this module is absent in ns-3 main tree. One of the medium access control (MAC) layer issues present during the implementation was NetDevice up/down consistency which has being resolved through the GSoC 2020 project titled, “NetDevice up/down consistency and event chain”. This project aims to update the MIPv6 module and to merge it with the ns-3 main tree.
- Repository: https://gitlab.com/ZakariaHelalArzoo/ns-3-dev/-/tree/NSoC2021MIPv6
- About Me: I am a per-final year student in the course, B.E. Information Technology at Jadavpur University.