Working as Assistant Professor in the University of Firenze, Italy.
Beware of my multiple e-mail addresses, they can be a bit confusing at first, but it's always me.
tommaso.pecorella _AT_ unifi.it, tpecorella _AT_ mac.com, tpecorella _AT_ me.com, tommypec _AT_ gmail.com
and if you write, there are big chances I'll not check the mail too ! (just joking).
Things to do
- Review and submit topology generators interface.
- Review 802.11n channel models, my student wants to grade... maybe.
- Review 802.11n AMPDU aggregation (or it was the AMSDU?). Doh, the one currently not in ns-3.
- Review of the statistical framework. Thinking before developing, is it really needed? Read the paper "A Fresh Look at Multicanonical Monte Carlo from a Telecom Perspective", presented at IEEE Globecom 2009.
Long-term development ideas
Those are just ideas for some possible future works.
- ETSI-BSM interface. Satellite communication stuff.
- Porting of Sxyplex ns-2 model. More satellite stuff.
- Zigbee (IEEE 802.15.4-2003) implementation.
- MPLS implementation (this is going to be huge).
--Tommaso 03:47, 24 January 2010 (UTC)