Revision as of 00:14, 23 April 2011 by Tomh
This page is to track issues reported with the new website design on www2.nsnam.org.
- Does not work on Opera (reported by Andrey Mazo)
- Downloads link broken; points to www2.nsnam.org links (reported by Emmanuelle Laprise)
- Status: Fixed.
- Typo in Simulation models: "The ns-3 project is commited to build a solid simulation core that is well documented" (check spelling of committed and s/building/build) (reported by Emmanuelle Laprise)
- Status: fixed
- Not all per-release documentation sets built yet (reported by Tom Henderson)
- Status: Tom will fix.
- High-resolution configuration broken (reported by Leo Razoumov)
- would prefer text-based links and menus (reported by Gustavo Carneiro)
- Typo on Overview->News and Events at the top underneath the page title, it says "Oldser entries" (reported by Josh Pelkey)
- Status: Fixed.
- Under Overview->Media Kit it says "The font used for the text ns-3 is ." (reported by Josh Pelkey)
- Status: I changed to "italics"
- Text on the left navigation bar seems like it might be a bit small and kind of hard to read (esp. the second indent text) (reported by Josh Pelkey)
- Media kit images are missing
- partners-acknoledgment page name is mangled; probably should delete and generate one with proper spelling
- Legals page and Credits page (visible from bottom of main page) are blank
- Links to various release and documentation pages resolve to http://www2.nsnam.org/... and result in 404 Not Found.
- Status: this should automatically be fixed when the website goes live, and when the next item is resolved.
- Not clear how to reference content stored at filesystem paths relative to /var/www/html
- There is no integrated search button