Revision as of 14:46, 4 April 2011 by Jpelkey
This page is to track issues reported with the new website design on www2.nsnam.org.
- Does not work on Opera (reported by Andrey Mazo)
- Downloads link broken; points to www2.nsnam.org links (reported by Emmanuelle Laprise)
- Status: Self-referential links will fix themselves when URL is adjusted back to www.nsnam.org?
- Typo in Simulation models: "The ns-3 project is commited to build a solid simulation core that is well documented" (check spelling of committed and s/building/build) (reported by Emmanuelle Laprise)
- Status: fixed
- Not all per-release documentation sets built yet (reported by Tom Henderson)
- Status: Tom will fix.
- High-resolution configuration broken (reported by Leo Razoumov)
- would prefer text-based links and menus (reported by Gustavo Carneiro)
- Typo on Overview->News and Events at the top underneath the page title, it says "Oldser entries" (reported by Josh Pelkey)
- Under Overview->Media Kit it says "The font used for the text ns-3 is ." (reported by Josh Pelkey)
- Text on the left navigation bar seems like it might be a bit small and kind of hard to read (esp. the second indent text) (reported by Josh Pelkey)