Account Policy: Due to spam problems, we have disabled the ability to create new accounts and to edit/move pages without moderator approval; our experience on the ns-2 wiki with Mediawiki captchas has been ineffective. If you would like to edit this wiki, please email  with your username and we will enable it for write privileges. Note: ns-2 has a separate wiki, at http://nsnam.isi.edu/nsnam/
- ns-3.17 is scheduled for mid-April, 2013.
A full week of ns-3 activities is planned for the south of France, 4-8 March 2013.
- 4 March 2013, NS-3 Consortium annual meeting at INRIA. This is a free event with plenary talks and tutorials for newcomers and advanced users.
- 5 March 2013, WNS3-2013: The fifth annual Workshop on ns-3, Cannes, France. Registration for this event is organized by ICST as part of SIMUTools 2013, and is held in Cannes, France.
- 6-8 March 2013, ns-3 developers meeting will be held at INRIA and will be a free, open meeting.
A large amount of logistic information is provided here. Please note that you must separately register for each event, as can be found on the links above.
- ns-3.16 was released on 21 December 2012.
- ns-3 was one of the 180 projects selected for the 2012 edition of Google Summer of Code. Three students have recently completed their projects. Our 2012 GSoC page: 2012 GSOC accepted projects
Current ns-3-dev Build and Test Results
We use the Jenkins continuous integration (CI) tool to regularly test our development tree.
See our community portal.