Back to NSoC 2020 projects
- Project Name: Routing for community wireless
- Student: Rahul Bothra
- Mentors: Tom Henderson, others TBD
- Project Goals: This project aims to develop models and evaluation programs related to routing in current community wireless networks. batman-adv for Freifunk.net is the initial target.
- Repository: https://gitlab.com/pro-panda/ns-3-dev/
- About: https://pro-panda.github.io/about/. TL;DR -
- Rahul works as a Software Engineer at Microsoft. He graduated from BITS Pilani, India in Dec 2019.
- He volunteers with Sugar Labs - contributing code and mentoring in Google open-source programs.
- His area of interest is Networks and Systems.