- A new TCP implementation developed under this project
- TCP Hybla and HighSpeed paper presentation
- Split of the 'applications' module to a new 'internet-apps' module
- A RIPv2 routing implementation for IPv4
- nanosecond time resolution for PCAP traces
- Priority queueing layer and flow control in the IP stack
- Dynamic rate control for Wi-Fi HT/VHT modes (Ideal rate control, and Minstrel HT)
Release and development schedule
Updated Monday March 21: Release candidate 2 (final release candidate?) posted.
No further checkins to the ns-3 code are planned. Documentation will be worked on between now and the release, and any last-minute small bug fixes. The following release schedule is planned:
- Sat. March 12: Post ns-3.25 release candidate #1; please provide feedback to the ns-developers mailing list.
Mon. March 14: Documentation updating, post release candidates as needed.
Wed. March 16: pending bug 2338 resolution: post release candidate 2
- Mon. March 21: Post ns-3.25 release candidate #2; please provide feedback to the ns-developers mailing list.
- Wed. March 23: post ns-3.25 release?
Same packaging as ns-3.24 (allinone tar.bz2 file)