ns-3.28 is planned for February 28.
Between now and then, we will try to merge things that are in LAST_CALL status or close to it.
- Scanning support (Tom Henderson)
- Improve block ack robustness (Tom Henderson and Sebastien Deronne)
- PCF support (Sebastien Deronne)
Further automate the generation of bindings using CastXML, as discussed here: https://www.nsnam.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=2451#c22
- Westwood test suite
- Some of them in some order... I still haven't an exact plan.
Stefano Avallone mentioned the following plans.
- introduce other qdiscs: fifo, prio and token bucket (from GSoC)
- help Pasquale and Tommaso to merge the netmap netdevice (SOCIS)
- if time permits, implement the Diffserv to IEEE 802.11 mapping as defined by draft-ietf-tsvwg-ieee-802-11-09
- review and merge a few pending code reviews which implement other qdiscs (REM, BLUE, PI, PI2) and add ECN support to CoDel and PIE
- Bug 2413 - Changes in the UAN module to support NS-3 IP stack (patch submitted, pending final review)
- Bug 2805 - RFC6775-Neighbor Discovery Optimization for IPv6 (waiting for Tommaso recommendations)