The main WNS3 2019 page is at https://www.nsnam.org/research/wns3/wns3-2019/
This page is for Thursday June 20 activity planning.
Thursday June 20
- 9:00-10:30 Annual meeting of ns-3 consortium.
- 10:30: Informal coffee break (no catering service provided on Thursday)
The remainder of Thursday will be devoted to an Unconference-style meeting (anyone who wants to grab a meeting slot, please do so).
If you want to hold a sidebar meeting on a specialized topic (e.g. WiGig, 5GNR, 11ax), please list it here and where you will get together.
List of scheduled meetings:
- 11:00-11:30: What can we remove from ns-3-dev? (organizer Tom Henderson)
- Can we clean out some less-used code from ns-3-dev? What about ns-3-allinone, etc.? What does a future minimal ns-3 release, or other release spins, look like?
- 11:30-12:00 '5G NR/LTE help desk (organizer Natale Patriciello)
- Next steps with 5G NR and LTE development and collaboration
- 12:00-12:30 Onboarding projects and GCI (organizers Mohit Tahiliani and Tom Henderson)
- How can we set the project up better for on boarding future contributors and for participating in the next Google Code-In event?
- 12:30 - 13:30 Lunch (cafeteria)
- 13:30-14:00 Next steps with App Store and bake (organizers Tom Henderson, Ankit Deepak)
- Discuss Mishal Shah's GSOC project goals and requirements for bake and app store. We owe Mishal more guidance about long-term design goals.
- 14:00-14:30 Code review of GSoC Data Center project (organizer Tom Henderson)
- Code review of the code produced by Liangcheng Yu's project
- 14:30-15:00 Next steps with WiGig models (organizer: Sébastien Deronne)
List of informal adhoc meetings planned for the afternoon:
- Debug Python 3 issues with binding generation (Tom Henderson and Ankit Deepak)