ns-3.31 was released on June 27, 2020. ns-3.31 includes the following new features:
- Models for pathloss, chanel condition, fast fading, and antenna arrays based on 3GPP TR 38.901 model.
- Matrix-based channel model base class to support antenna arrays
- Random walk mobility model that does not allow nodes to enter buildings
- A datacenter TCP (DCTCP) model
- An option to enable IPv4 hash-based multicast duplicate packet detection (DPD) based on RFC 6621
- LTE trace sources for uplink PSD and RBs
- A new interface to SQLite
- Support for the Cake set-associative hash to the FqCoDel queue disc
- Support for ECN marking to CoDel and FqCoDel queue discs
- A Wi-Fi Bianchi (saturation) example with a comparable MATLAB model
- The idealized Wi-Fi rate control includes better support for different MIMO modes and channel widths
- The CommandLine facility can now add the Usage message to the Doxygen for the program
- A new approach to run example programs as regression tests
- A patch to upgrade from ns-3.30.1 to ns-3.31 can be found here
- What has changed since ns-3.30? Consult the changes and RELEASE_NOTES pages for ns-3.30.
- Errata containing late-breaking information about the release can be found here
The release also includes numerous bug fixes and small improvements, listed in the RELEASE_NOTES.
The ns-3.31 release download is available from this link.
The documentation is available in several formats from this link.